Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

You girls made out like bandits this year! Clothes, Monster High Dolls, baby dolls, marble runs, and plenty of love and family. Spending time with your family was the most important this year. You two have played so well over this holidays that I still can't believe I have two of you! 

Christmas for your Dad and I is a special time. When I had started to give up on your father being the mad in my life, he showed up on Christmas and we were finally together for good. That was seven years ago.  Two years ago, that's when we made Squish. This year we were just happy to have one another, a home and a very large family on your fathers side to be with. It's been a good Christmas.

And next year Fred, I will get you a Menorah to go next to the Christmas tree. And I promise to keep that Elf Hotsie under control...only if you are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment